Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste

I received the Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste in my Influenster Something Blue Voxbox a few weeks ago and have been using it every day since I received it. Can I just say SCORE! I've tried so many products that make my teeth super sensitive, but I haven't encountered a single issue with this product! I have listed the ingredients below. Upon further research, I've found that they also make a mouthwash and other instant whitening products! You can purchase online from their site, http://www.lusterpremiumwhite.com or amazon.com, or if you prefer your shopping in person, CVS, RiteAid, Walmart, and Kmart are listed as retailers. I can't wait to try more of their products!




Sorbitol, Silica, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Acesulfame, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Menthol, FD&C Blue No. 1 - See more at: http://www.lusterpremiumwhite.com/products-page/main_product/luster-now-toothpaste-single/#sthash.tJgAoimW.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment